Friday, June 1, 2007

Summer Is For Hanging With Family and Friends

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThere is a twist to winning a book this month.

We tend to hang out more with our family and friends during the warmer months. So why not hang out together in the blogosphere??

Grab a family member or friend and ask them to join the challenge. Your friends have towering TBR piles too!

Anyone can sign up for the challenge. You can sign up by yourself.

But to be entered in the draw, you must bring a friend. Do they have to blog??? No. They can answer their challenge questions on your blog.

ANNDDD.... when I draw names, both of you will win a book. Hey, I'm going on a book diet this month. NO NEW BOOKS for me. So I can gift two for you.

Are you up to the challenge?

14 comments:

Deborah said...

i am in! and i'll get my boyfriend to join in the fun!

Rel said...

Mmmmmm......not sure about this! Will see if I can rustle someone up - hehe!

Rel said...

Oh, but I am in to do the challenge regardless!

CeeCee said...

Hope I didn't make it sound like you two would have to read the same book. No. You ask another blogger to join the challenge or a friend/child/boyfriend to join. You read separately and each post separate reviews.

Clear as mud??

CeeCee said...

Yaaay Deborah and Rel!! This one will be easy...any book that will fit in beach bag, baby bag, overnight bag, hand bag, grocery bag...okay, I got carried away. Ha Ha. I know, warped sense of humor.

Rachelle said...

I wanna join, too! I'm just new here so I don't really know the rules.. when do I submit the review? I mean when is the deadline? I'll probably bring in my bestfriend or my boyfriend. Anything else I need to know?

Deborah said...

and our post is up!

http://books-movies-chinesefood.blogspot.com/2007/06/christian-fiction-challenge-june-dad.html

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

arrrghh

one more time

June Post

CeeCee said...

Rachelle, sorrry it took me so long to respond! Why not join us for July's challenge. Looks like Deborah will be the winner. HaHa!

Oh, to answer your question: You read a book from your to-read and answer questions about it. If you cursor down a little ways you will find sample questions. Usually question #10 changes with each challenge. The other questions usually remain the same.

CeeCee said...

How did you link your post Deborah???

CeeCee said...

Rachelle, I hope you understood my hasty answer.

You read from you towering, I know you have one, To Be Read Pile. Then answer questions about it.

Rachelle said...

Hi Cee cee,

i'd like to be entered for the June challenge, I just finished reading a book last night. Had to sleep at 4 am just to finish it. I'm just waiting for my fiance to finish his read so I can post our reviews. i'll post them tonight or early tom.

Rel said...

Pressure is on........