Friday, June 1, 2007

And the Winner Is...

First, let me tell you how much fun it was pulling names out of a hat! (My son pulled the name and he even got jazzed about it! You would have thought we were going to win. Go figure.)

Go ahead and laugh. I'll wait...
''
'
'
'
'
'
'


I think I will choose the winner like that more often.

AND THE WINNER IS
'

'
'
'
'
'
''

'
'
'
'

'
'
'
'
Jen at So Many Books. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Email or comment here the book you want sent to you. Congrats!!!!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

yay jen congrats!

Deborah said...

did you ever get the books i sent you cee cee?

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thank you!! I just sent you an email.

Rel said...

Go Jen - I do the hat thing with all my giveaways and get anxious everytime. Erin usually pulls them out and she thinks it's great - LOL!

CeeCee said...

I'm hooked now! I know: I need a life. But little things make me smile.