Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crack the Spine Already

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJennifer at So Many Books...has met the challenge. Click on her blog in the sidebar to read it. I haven't even cracked the spine on my book! Well at least I've found my book, dusted it off, and have shelved it with my other "currently reading"books.

Well it's a start!

Stop shaking your head.

Remember: to win the book, you must comment on any April challenge post on or after
April 15, 2007. I thought it would make things interesting!

Have you found your book? You may need a duster. *smile*

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Well it is now April 15th over here even though blogger says it's 9 b/c it's PDT lol

Here is my post

Anonymous said...

Cee Cee, You still have time to read your book. *grin*