Monday, April 2, 2007

Contest!!!

New Rules ADDED Below on 4/6/07
This month the challenge is to read the OLDEST book in your TBR! (4/6/07: either by copyright or by the time it's been sitting in your pile. I'm going with the longest in my pile. I have an older one by copyright but I purchased it last year. I thought it would be fun to read the one I bought years ago.)

That's right. You may just have to topple your TBR pile to find it.

This is how to enter the contest:

*Comment that you are joining the April challenge
*Find and read your book
*Post your challenge review on your blog whenever you want

*HOWEVER, the first person to let me know they have posted their review on/after 4/15, wins the book!

Happy reading!
NO RULES, JUST RIGHT: I'm going to borrow the slogan from the Outback Steak House and an Inspirational Romance author (I can't remember her name right off) to add an addendum:
  • Have Fun
  • You can read NON Fiction
  • You can read non-Christian fiction. Let us know if any offensive material is included in the book. The real objective for this blog is twofold: build community by blog hopping and to whittle down the ole TBR. But, you can even read a NEW (gasp) book.
  • You don't have to find the month's selection. It's just a guide to mix things up. Shoot, if another book calls out to you; answer it!
  • **Even if you don't meet the challenge, post something for us to visit. Me and my crazy self would post something funny like a picture of a boxer bobbing and weaving with a caption: "I didn't meet the challenge. And What?" I would fall out laughing ! Okay. I only thought that was funny? Understand however, you wouldn't be eligible to win the book, but hey...
  • Here's the only rule you must follow: HAVE FUN READING !

7 comments:

Deborah said...

am i eligible for this one too?? :)

CeeCee said...

Yuppers

Rel said...

Assuming that means yes!!! I thought only Aussies had great slang - LOL!

Anonymous said...

*lol*

I'm in.=)

CeeCee said...

Rel: I can get a little "loopy". You need to hear me SAY it. LOL

Jen: Yay!!!

Unknown said...

*sigh.* Since I have nothing better to do....lol.

I'm in.

Deborah said...

lol so does this mean the first person to let you know after 12:01am on the 15th wins?