Sunday, March 4, 2007

Contest!

The first two people to comment their reason why they just have to whittle down their TBR pile will win a trade paperback/mass-market paperpack of their choosing.

Oh, yes. You will join the challenge as well, right? Right.

You read anyway. Your TBR pile is overwhelming. And you blog!

I'll list your blog under the CHALLENGE link on the sidebar; then when you've posted your review on your site, I'll link it. This way, we can visit your blog.

Great way to get new reading suggestions AND...

Whittle down the ole TBR list!

Contest ends March 9th. Hurry.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I need to make my TBR pile shorter b/c it is literally filling up under the bottom of my bed. i can't get to my shoes b/c there are like 20 books down there! although since I work at a library, the odds of my pile disappearing will prally never happen :(

CeeCee said...

Hi Deborah! You win a book to add to your TBR pile. LOL! I think it was you I emailed, if not, leave your email here Camy-style.

You know emailaddy(type word "at")whereever.com so I can snail mail your book to you.

Oh. Welcome to the March challenge!

Anonymous said...

I have to whittle down my TBR pile because it's spilling out all over the floor.It's a little crazy.*lol*

CeeCee said...

Now you have one more book to add to your So Many Books!

Give me your email addy and I'll send it snail mail.

Welcome to the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Here is my email

somanybooksblog at hotmail.com